Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My monthly not so best friend

Well so I've been keeping busy the past two weeks playing the waiting game... Which really wasn't that bad. I've been reading blogs... Like 5 years of one persons life... And so this is THE week and I started...today at chickfila...on a play date. Blah! But you know what... I really just have to look at what I do have. I have a precious baby girl and the best husband. My Dh is pretty bumbed too... But I've been hearing a lot from mainly one person saying I'm not praying with faith... So I'm just gonna start praying for not necessarily to get pregnant, but for God to lead me in the direction I should be in. Whether it be to just keep trying or adoption. Maybe he has a baby being created for us??? Or just maybe he thinks that our sweet girl is all we need. I'm getting tired of talking about it like I'm that girl that always has something... U know those types huh? Well the other night at heart to home one of my heart moms made a little announcement about how they had prayed over one of my heart sisters a few months back & there she sat 12 weeks pregnant.(I was thrilled when she told me!!!) She also went on to mention things about how hard it can be to get pregnant & truly how it's simply a miracle! Well I literally was about to loose it. Then we prayed & she mentioned my name... Omg my throat closed up and nose started pouring... I was on the verge of crying out loud. Like the boo hooing you would do in your room gasping for air. Well after prayer I went straight to bathroom and wanted so bad to sit down and let it out. But I couldn't. I didn't want to cause I big fuss!!! I just splashed water on my face and walked out. I'm sure u could tell I had cried but glad no one asked bc I was trying to keep that smile on my face. Bc I knew my period was about to start and it really really sucked! Well here goes to doing round 4 of clomid @ 100 mg... Crazy lady in the house!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. Just now catching up on my blogs. Good to hear from you yesterday. Let me know if you need anything!!

    ReplyDelete