Thursday, May 3, 2012

IUI #1

Yesterday was a hectic day. I got my very first positive on my ovulation teat. Thanks to my new dr that told me to start testing my urine my first urine after around midnight. See sometimes I can pee a few times be4 I would ever take my test and she was thinking that was maybe what was wrong. Well I called her office first thing. I never heard back so I called then they called me. She said we could do it that evening or this morning. Well I was booked at work so evening time was best for we. My dh was very confusing...I can't wait til I never have to get a sperm sample from him again. It's become business and that stinks! Well they told me to go to one clinic and they can't even clean the sperm or whatever they do there. So they sent me to another one and had me put the sample in-between my boobs...so they wouldn't die. Got to the other clinic and the lady said they looked good. I was kinda nervous at that point just from running around. Well the front desk people were saying something about has that girl not came yet. Then I heard a yes she's right there...the windows open...meaning shut up she can hear you. Well when they called me back I was on the verge of crying. I did start crying and they were really nice to me. I told them what had happened and they said they'll take care of it so it doesn't happen again. Well when my dr got there she was very Sorry for the mess up.. She informed me she's getting a new nurse Monday and hopefully her staff will be better. I like that she realizes the nurses are important. They can make you feel comfortable and good, or like they are not interested and in a hurry. I need to be treated like I'm their only concern. I know I'm silly. Well the actual insemination was a little painful. And after I kinda had a light cramp feeling until late last night. She told me to try and have intercourse if possible last night and this morning... Needless to say I was so sick that that didn't happen. I ended up not working today...I hope I get better I'm so busy at work. Im probably double booked but oh well...I'm staying in bed all day. My dh became mr mom last night. I was out od it. He fed, bathed, tucked A in bed. Then he woke up got her ready and brought her to school. This 2 week wait is gonna be fun but also I'm so anxious to find out. A's even praying for a baby sister AND baby brother lol....6 months ago she hated the idea of it. When it happens it's gonna be just perfect :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl I'm sorry I forgot to warn you about the cramping. Mine was always terrible too. But it will all be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete