Monday, May 21, 2012

Clomid

Ok so here goes my 4th round of clomid but switching it to 100 mg instead of 50mg...and some other type of medicine...yikes! Hope I don't get too crazy,hot,headachy....my dh is fully aware of the possible side effects so we are good..I am debating if I want to do another iui right now. It just seems like so much money...just at the womans clinic in 3 days I spent $485. The chances don't increases that much with an iui so I'm just not sure. I'm sure when the time comes I'll do it. Bc money really isn't what's holding me back (not that we are rolling in the dough) but realistically a couple hundred here & there is a lot less than adoption. Which is what we will be seriously facing come fall. But for some reason I'm pretty confident in this next cycle.... My dh has been out of town for a week now...I miss him like crazy. He's heading home today so I will see him sometime in the morning. I filled my days up quickly...playdates, pokeno, recital,ball....loved every minute. Last night I got to watch my friends 2 sweet girls while they got one last date night before welcoming their baby boy. Oh how their world is about to change with a new baby. The baby's mom is a super mom...we joke about where she hides her cape haha...so it probably won't face her :). So A had her fist dance recital and did amazing....everyone told me she did great. She enjoyed herself you could tell. She said last night that she wanted to do it again...we will see she is so quick to change her mind. I would love her to though. I have been looking up vacations lately...we want to go on a romantic getaway. But just a 4 day one( we are so busy with work). I'm thinking maybe Mexico??

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the side effects will be that bad with 100 mg. I didn't get side effects until we went up to 150 mg - and I was just really dizzy. It does affect everyone differently though so be careful. Praying it works for you this time.

    ReplyDelete