Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm craving a nice romantic getaway with my man!

Not too much o post on. My clomid didnt mistreat me A's bad as I thought! My only complaint was I would get super over heated!! But no headaches and can't remember any mood swings:). This is the week I'll be ovulating so prayers my way please!!!!! My goal in the near future is to get the extra bedroom turned into a nursery! So wheni do get pregnant I can really enjoy it. And plus it will be fun for A to pretend in there. She can put her baby in the bed and such. Ok so this is the time of year that my business BOOMS! It's easy for me to do at least 20 brazilians a week or more. Some days Ive done like 12-15 in one day...everyone is going on vacation....everyone! So I'm getting the fever:). I believe we are going to cancun to an adult only all inclusive place. This will take the place of our 5 year anniversary in December. I'm really excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment